Operation Wildfire

Operation Wildfire


 A New Appeal for Operation Wildfire: The Gift that will keep on giving


UPMASA has renewed a call for donations to Operation Wildfire.

Conceived in 2012 as a project to renovate the private rooms in PGH to generate more income which in turn would be used to benefit the PGH patients in need of financial assistance, Operation Wildfire is one of the success stories that UPMASAns can be proud of.

In 2021, 5,304 patients received financial aid from the net income of 14,323,166.50 PHP with an average of 2,800.00 PHP per patient.

To date, 87.5% of the pay ward rooms have been renovated. Construction of the remaining 12.5% will start in December 2022. Unfortunately, inflation and delays (Covid for one) have increased the renovation costs by about 20%. There is a shortfall of 53,732.72$ to complete the remaining rooms on the 5th and 4th floors.

In addition, PGH (Department of Pay Services) has requested UPMASA to help finance the renovation of the hallways and nursing stations on the 4th– 6th floors. Total additional cost estimate for the nursing stations and hallways is 9,180,000.00 PHP (166,909.00$ at 55 PHP to 1 USD). To date, we have pledges for 4,260,000.00 PHP. The remaining amount needed is 4,920,000.00 PHP (89,454.54$ at 55 PHP  per 1 USD).

You can send your donations by Zelle at [email protected] or mail a check to UPMASA 2304 Kossuth St Lafayette IN 47904. Your name will be engraved on a plaque if you donate 500$ or more.

Click here for more information.

Donation Amount

$25.00, $50.00, $75.00, $100.00

Scroll to Top